The classic marketing questions are:
* Who are your customers?
* What do they want?
* [Can you give that to them? If not, start over]
* How do you let them know you can give what they want to get?
The fund will serve individuals and institutions with progressive values who have money to invest.
These customers want:
* a convenient, liquid way to invest,
* seeking capital appreciation while minimizing the risk of capital loss,
* investing in a way that respects, supports, and furthers their social and ecological values.
I’ll reach these customers via as in eco- and progressive- oriented publications, and (I hope) from some word of mouth among friends from this initial web presence.